This journey embarked with the introduction to Philosophical Bachelor Education and continued with several other inspirations. Here is a list of them:
Introduction to the Philosophical Education!
The 7 Principles of the Eagle!
- Eagles fly with eagles. Never in a flock.
- One stay away from Sparrows and Ravens.
- Eagles have strong vision, which focuses up to 5 kilometers from the air. No matter the obstacle, the eagle will not move his focus from the prey until he grabs it.
- One should have a vision and remain Focused no matter what the obstacle and you will succeed.
- Eagles do not eat dead things. It feeds on fresh prey.
- One should stay clear of outdated and old information. Do your research well always.
- The eagle is the only bird that loves the storm. When clouds gather, the eagles get excited. It uses the pressure of the raging storm to glide and rest its wings.
- We can use the storms of our lives to rise to greater heights. Achievers relish challenges and use them profitably.
- Before a female eagle accepts a male eagle as a partner, it tests the male eagle by dropping a twig from heights and male eagles has to fetch before it touches the ground.
- Whether in private life or in business, one should test commitment of people intended for partnership. Test before you trust.
- The eagle undergoes vigorous preparation of the nests as well as training and protecting the young ones for the hush environment and predators.
- Always be prepared.
- The eagle lives up to 70 years. When 40 it hibernates to break its beak and pluck its old feathers for new ones to grow back. Then it lives on for the next 30 years.
- Many times, in order to survive, we have to start a change process. Only freed from past burdens, can we take advantage of the present.